Invisalign alternative – Spark Clear Aligners
Invisalign is undoubtedly the most popular brand when it comes to clear aligners. However, there are now several Invisalign alternatives available in the market, and one such option is Spark clear aligners. Invisalign may have been the go-to option for many years, but with the advancement of new technologies, Spark clear aligners offer a more comfortable and more invisible treatment solution compared to Invisalign. With this also comes the same great treatment results you can expect from Invisalign treatment with a Specialist Orthodontist.
Here are the top 7 reasons why you should consider Spark clear aligners as an alternative to Invisalign treatment with Dr Hopkins at Oasis Orthodontics:
- Just like Invisalign, Spark clear aligners offer a discreet appearance. They are virtually invisible and made from a clear BPA free plastic that fits snugly over your teeth, so they’re hardly noticeable.
- Invisalign aligners are more comfortable than braces, and the great news is that Spark clear
aligners have been proven to be more comfortable than Invisalign! They are made from a
smoother and more comfortable material that is less likely to irritate your gums or cheeks. They
are also designed to have a closer fit to the surface of your teeth compared to Invisalign, making
them more comfortable to wear.
- Invisalign material tends to stain more than Spark clear aligners over time. The durability of Spark
clear aligners helps them stay invisible for longer.
- Invisalign and Spark clear aligners can both treat complex tooth movements when in the hands of
a Specialist Orthodontist. Spark is effective in correcting a variety of dental issues, including
crowding, gaps, and bite problems. Dr Hopkins will work with you to develop a customised clear
aligner treatment plan that meets your specific needs.
- Spark clear aligner treatment requires fewer visits than traditional braces, which means you will
spend less time in the dental chair, making it a time-saving option.
- Similar to Invisalign, Spark clear aligner treatment allows Dr Hopkins to use advanced technology
to create a 3D image of your teeth and map out your treatment plan. This allows you to see what
your teeth will look like at the end of treatment before you even begin, giving you predictable
- With Spark clear aligner treatment, there are no food restrictions like there are with traditional
braces. You can eat whatever you want as long as you remove your aligners before eating.
Spark clear aligner treatment with Dr Anthony Hopkins at Oasis Orthodontics is a great Invisalign
alternative for anyone looking to straighten their teeth discreetly and comfortably. With its many benefits,
including its clear appearance, comfort, predictability, and the experience of our Specialist Orthodontist,
Spark aligners can help you achieve a beautiful, confident smile. Book a consultation with Dr Hopkins
today to learn more about how this Invisalign alternative can benefit you.